Date: 06 Mar 2018 - 18:00 to 20:00
What future our NHS? Public meeting
Health and care is changing in Hackney and the City of London. Find out what's happening to services and how it will affect you at our 'What future our NHS?' public meeting.
When: Tuesday 6 March, 6-8pm
Venue: Amnesty International UK, 25 New Inn Yard, EC2A 3EA
Booking: Book online here or call 020 7923 8358.
Local health and care organisations are working together to improve residents’ health and wellbeing. This event is a chance to ask local leaders about their plans and find out how they fit in with national changes.
- Jonathan McShane, Member for Health, Social Care and Devolution, Hackney Council
- Randall Anderson, Member, City of London Corporation
- David Maher, Acting Managing Director, City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Dr Mark Rickets, Incoming Chair, City and Hackney CCG
- Local patient group representative
This event is part two of a public meeting on the changing NHS held in February 2017.
This event will be held at Amnesty International UK: 25 New Inn Yard, EC2A 3EA.
This location is a few minutes walk from Shoreditch High Street Station accessible via the overground and 242, 67, 149, 55, 388 and 48 bus. It has been chosen as it is accessible to both Hackney and City residents.
Light refreshments will be provided.
This event is being organised by Healthwatch Hackney and Healthwatch City of London.
For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7923 8358.